Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Three Months, Baby Boy!

I'm finding it quite difficult to come to terms with the fact that Grayson is already three months old.  Where, oh where has the time gone?  Our little man has brought more joy, fulfillment, and love to our lives than Tyler or I could have ever imagined.  He's truly a miracle from God.  In honor of hitting this milestone, here are my favorite pictures from Easter and his three month "photo shoot".

Some bunny is three months old today!

Grayson slept through his first church service.

Our first Easter as a family of three.  Blessed.

Thankful both sets of grandparents could be with us.

Brunch at Haven, our favorite!  Grayson wanted Daddy's brownie sundae...
like mother, like son.

 


 
Somebody was too in tune with The Heritage instead of looking at the camera.

Gray's first Easter basket consisted of a book, smocked bunny Jon Jon for next year, high contrast flash cards, and "golf bag" with two clubs and balls.

Easter outfit number two

Hey bunny!
 
   
"Mom, is this seriously happening?"
 
   
 

 

Enough with the photo shoot.
 I'm soaking in these last few days with my sweet boy.  I can't believe my maternity leave is over on Thursday.  While it'll be good to see my class, I'm fearing waterworks will occur.  Keep me in your thoughts. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment