Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Anny!

It's hard to believe it's been three years since I married the man of my dreams.  It seems like yesterday Mom, Daddy, Dana and I were sitting outside at The Mills House enjoying trying to eat breakfast before we headed to the church to say our "I do's".  Our first dance was to "Then" by Brad Paisley, and the lyrics carry on so true.  Tyler continues to amaze me and my love for him grows deeper and deeper.  Three of the many qualities that drew me to Tyler (besides his incredible handsomeness, duh) were his faith, determination, and ability to put me at ease no matter the situation.  These last three years have brought me an incredible amount of happiness.  Tyler and I are blessed beyond measure and look forward to what the next years will bring!

Below are a few of my favorite pictures as Mr. and Mrs. from that very special day in 2010.


 







I love you, Tyler!

1 comment: