Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Long Time, No Talk

I know, I know...I've been MIA.  Womp womp.  My apologies.  I thought once summer break hit, I'd be able to fully dedicate my time to the blog.  Clearly I was overly optimistic.  I didn't take into account the travelling Tyler and I would be doing, let alone the odds and ends that needed to be tackled at Sylvan.  I'm embarrassed to say they had gone by the wayside while I was working.  I did manage to squeeze in a bit of shopping time and seek out a few sweet deals.  More to come.  This week is a busy one as we have two big celebrations, but I promise to get back into the swing of blogging.

I want to take the time to wish my hunky hubby a wonderful birthday!  I'm so blessed God brought you into this world twenty-nine years ago.  You have been my rock and my best friend, and I truly don't know where I'd be without you.  I love you so much, Tyler!


No comments:

Post a Comment