Monday, May 20, 2013

Charleston Wedding Weekend 2013: 1 of 2

Well, hello, Monday.  My you have come so soon.  I'm back to the grind after a fabulous wedding weekend in Charleston.  The weather cooperated, the wedding venue and decor was gorgeous, and the food delicious.  Getting to spend the weekend with some of our closest friends took the cake though.  I didn't want to be the crazy camera lady so only have a few pictures to share from the wedding.  I'll try to do a better job at next weekend's nuptials.  Location?  Charleston.  We're goin' back, baby!  Only five days (last week of school at that) stand between me and the coast.  Hope y'all settle nicely back into the work week!



Daniel Island Club
 
Hydrangeas are my favorite.

Loved this idea!  Personalized drink stirrers.

My other half
 


Signing the matting on the framed map - another fabulous, unique idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment