Monday, May 6, 2013

Fabulous Finds

Rain, rain, and more rain.  That about sums up the last forty-eight hours in Atlanta.  And what does rain call for?  Shopping.  Mom and I hit a few lots of spots on Saturday.  I had to restrain myself from buying all of these fabulous finds which have now been added to my need, er wish list.

See that baby on the left?  My guest bedroom is calling for two of them, now.  The detailing is amazing, and the coral would look fabulous against the two-toned stripes.  Oh, Anthro.  You always know how to drive a girl crazy.
Crochet Spliced Curtain in Coral via Anthropologie

Neatest decor I've seen in a long time.
Brass Bubble Sconce via Anthropologie

I've been on the lookout for a simple cloche for quite a while.  When I walked in to Anthropologie, this distinctive gem caught my eye.  While it's purposed as a cupcake stand, I think it could serve just as good as a cloche in Sylvan's dining room.
Fondant Marble Cupcake Stand via Anthropologie

Remember when I mentioned wanting a new lamp here?  Well, Pottery Barn has once again come to the rescue.  I'm lusting for this task lamp.  Birthday present?  Yes please.
Chloe Hobnail Mercury Glass Task Table Lamp via Pottery Barn

I love the simplicity of this serving bowl, which also comes as a platter.  I walked past this beauty several times, hem-hawing over whether or not to purchase it.  I'm thinking I may need to go back.
Caroline Oval Serve Bowl & Stand via Pottery Barn

I'm wanting this monogrammed platter to sit atop treasure number one.
Silver-Plated Breakfast Tray via Pottery Barn

My main mission was home decor, but I couldn't pass by the beloved J.Crew.  Hands down, favorite dress in the store.  This print also comes in capris.  Gimme gimme.
Gilded Dot Brocade Dress via J.Crew

These adorable floral jeans scream Spring.  Love them.
Stretch Skinny Watteau Floral Jean via C Wonder

I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend and are ready to roll into a new week.  Here's to hoping we don't have a bad case of the Mondays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment