Monday, July 8, 2013

Back At It

Y'all, I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post...eeek!  Even worse, summer break is beyond half over.  I think I might cry.  This ridiculously rainy weather plus Wimbledon's fortnight have left me completely un-blog-motivated.  I must say, the hubs and I have enjoyed trips to Birmingham and Charlotte to visit sweet friends, as well as had our families in town to celebrate Father's Day.  My biggest accomplishment from the last month is completing the Peachtree Road Race to celebrate our great country's independence.
Here is a before race pic of T and me.  (Don't judge my appearance.  Early wake-up + nasty weather = big step for Liz to even make it out of bed)


Today marks an important day.  I'm turning over a new leaf and getting back on the blog wagon.  My goal is to be productive over these last twenty-two days of summer and fill y'all in as I make headway.  Today's goal you may be wondering?  Tackling the jungle which has taken over my mailbox area.  Can you say weed-mania?  Fingers (and toes) crossed the rain holds off until later.  I know asking for the rain to hold off all together is too much since we apparently seem to be living in Seattle now.  Cheers to a motivated Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment