Thursday, July 25, 2013

Keeping Up with the Joneses, Lately

I must say it's been a whirlwind of a summer but one that we'll never forget.  The hubs and I wanted to take one last trip before I began getting all ready for the upcoming school year.  (Only. three. more. days.  Where did summer go?)  We used Delta & Hilton points -- ballin' on a budget -- to head on down to the southernmost point in the US, Key West.  All you Atlanta folks: This is an easy, long weekend getaway if you've been searching for a hot spot.  The two-hour flight is direct, the Key West airport is teeny-tiny, and you can be at your hotel within twenty minutes of landing.  Very stress-free, which we Joneses truly appreciated!  Hands down, the highlight of our trip was the Danger Charter Tour, which included kayaking around the mangroves, snorkeling in pristine water, and admiring the gorgeous sunset.  I highly recommend this tour if you make it down to KW - you won't regret it!  Overall, this was a very special trip just the two of us that goes down in the memory books.

 Can you guess how many nights we were there?  Hint: Look at T's shirts on the right.  True guy.

 View from our room at The Reach


Lunch at Conch Republic






 I was obsessed with the sunset.


 



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I took that picture of y'all in the kayak :) Haha, this made me miss the keys so much! I hope y'all are doing well with that new little man!

    ReplyDelete