Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

 
I want to dedicate today's post to my hero, my daddy.  Many don't know this, but mom got admitted back into the hospital shortly after I was born.  Daddy and I had some strong bonding from the get-go, and that bond has never wavered.  He is the man who has believed in and encouraged me from the moment I came into this wild world.  Whether it was from a sport I was interested in to pulling the "college switch" (begging to go ten and a half hours away from home), he stood behind me and let me live my dreams.  He is the most hard-working, compassionate person I know and would do absolutely anything for anyone.  As T says, Daddy is the ultimate stand-up guy.  I truly hope he can take some time today to reflect back on his many accomplishments thus far and indulge in his birthday.  He deserves to celebrate more than anyone I know.  Drink that glass up and celebrate, Yee!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment