Monday, April 8, 2013

Sweet Dreams + Sneak Peek

While I normally dread Monday mornings and have a restless night of sleep following my Sunday "I don't want to go to work" tantrums, I had the sweetest of dreams last night.  One: I'm on spring break = nine straight, stress-free days.  Two: I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing, gorgeous weekend with two of my best friends and the hubs.  Three: Mom and I are headed to Costa Rica this AM.  Yes, only moments until we head to Hartsfield-Jackson and the wild mother/daughter adventures begin.  As you may know, there are no strangers when it comes to my mother and me nor is there ever a quiet, dull moment.  Needless to say, this should be quite an interesting trip as we "become one with nature"...at least that's what we're telling daddy and T so we don't feel quite as guilty leaving them behind.  Stay tuned.

I also thought I'd share a sneak peek of a project that's underway at Sylvan (thanks to T).  We spent quite a while at Lowe's yesterday afternoon trying to pick out the perfect stain.  More deets to come soon.



Cheers (hey, it's spring break...morning mimosas approved) to a new week and this DIY project being in its final stages.  I can't wait to share it with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment