Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap + Favorite Pins

We balanced out last weekend's productivity with zero-productivity this weekend.  Here's a brief recap:

. . . I was in bed by by 7:30 Friday.  After a long day at work, all I wanted to do was curl up and have some quiet time to myself.  It was quite peaceful, and I managed to stay awake for the first half of Shark Tank.

. . . T and I headed down to Inman Park Saturday morning.  We indulged in some spirits and watched the parade.

. . . Following the parade, we headed to 300 Atlanta to celebrate Gianna's 30th with some bowling and beers.  After one laid back round, we decided to do a three-team challenge.  While we all acted like it didn't matter, our true competitiveness uncovered as the match got underway.  It was a fight that included lots of trash talking, but luckily the birthday girl's team won overall.  The crew took the party to Double Zero and posted up at a long hightop for several hours.  This was our first time dining here, and it was delicious, not to mention fabulous company.  Definitely a do-again!


. . . The skies opened up and rain poured for the majority of Sunday.  We posted up on the couch watching several movies, which was just what our bodies needed after the previous day's shenanigans.  I did an unnecessary amount of blogging and pinning.  Below are four of my favorite finds.

That velvet couch, the brick flooring & light fixture...take me there.

Love the soothing tones 

The gorgeous white farmhouse sink with gold fixtures next to the mint green cabinets...yum.
FYI: No, I'm not preggers, but I am obsessed with this nursery.  Everything from the DIY curtains to the pops of pink and gorgeous canvas...yes, please!  Check out Dave & Carrie's nursery design over at Young House Love.

Monday is here again.  Only eighteen more days with the kiddos.  I think I can, I think I can...

I hope y'all have a wonderful start to your week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment