Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lusting Over Outdoor Spaces


I've recently found myself trying to find any excuse to be outside.  (Well, except for last Saturday's indoor cleaning extravaganza.)  The weather has been beautiful, and I want to take it all in while I can...before the dreaded Atlanta summer humidity makes its debut.  Since I've been on this outdoor kick, I've been majorly lusting over some gorgeous outdoor spaces.  I've also roped T into watching way too many episodes of Yard Crashers.  While we maintain Sylvan's backside and give an adequate amount of TLC, we'd love to fancy her up down the road.  We've looked into screening in our deck and installing a patio below it, but that's a "backyard makeover savings fund" project.  So for now, I'll continue to lust over these spaces that have been done perfectly.

Ah, what I would do for his space.  The exposed wooden beams, stone fireplace, beautiful chandelier, farmhouse table...
I could go on and on.  Hands down, perfect ten.

I envision myself nestled up in the left chair, reading the latest magazines, and indulging in a glass of Pinot Noir.
This outdoor space could totally be utilized year-round.  Love.

That pergola.  Oh, yes.

Obsessed with the neutrals, boxwood, and drapery

Those chairs...this fairy tale setting

While I'd be too nervous to put this fancy furniture outside (and too lazy to bring it in every time we were done outside),
this sophisticated space has been done just right.

 So, what have you been lusting over as Spring continues to set in?

No comments:

Post a Comment