Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rainy Relaxation


I'd always felt that rain ruined a vacation...until this trip.  I spent this afternoon curled up in our casita's hammock, reading a new novel, and listening to the rain.  When I didn't think I could get any more relaxed, I did.  Mom and I each had a massage this morning and went straight to the pool from there to soak up the rays while we could.  We knew it wouldn't be long until those rain clouds came a-rollin' in, which we were content with.  One, this pale white body of mine can't handle too much sun at once...gotta ease into Spring's sunshine, ya know.  Two, I thoroughly enjoyed my rainy afternoon, even dozing off for a few Zzz to make up for Carlota's early wake-up call.  I'm falling in love with Costa Rica more and more each day.  I suppose it's a good thing T is back in Atlanta or else I wouldn't want to go home.

I know you're thinking Wow, two posts in one day, but mom and I are getting up at the crack of dawn for an all-day hike so figured I'd get it in now.  I huffed and puffed on yesterday's three hour hike, so hopefully I'll make it tomorrow - yikes!  Drinking lots of agua and getting a good night's sleep in preparation.  Hope everyone enjoyed their Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment