Monday, April 15, 2013

Sidetracked Sunday

While I fully intended to use my Sunday to do laundry and get everything in order before I head back to work today -- ughhhh, major whining and stomping last night -- things didn't go quite as planned.  When my one o'clock tennis match got rained out, the hubs and I headed to the Fisher's to watch the Masters and drink a few one-too-many cervezas...apparently I'm not quite ready to end my spring break nor my Spanish lingo.  Although it was uber difficult to roll out of bed this morning, I suppose it'll be good to get back into a normal routine.  I promise to fill y'all in on mom's and my last day in CR as well as the lovely (not) all-day travel home Saturday.  For now, I'll leave y'all with the only decent-looking mother/daughter photo from the trip.  Yes, we actually somewhat put ourselves together for the last night in paradise.


Here's to another week and being thankful for all we have.  Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment